Saturday, August 14, 2010

A random assortment of thoughts from right now

-I got rejected from SNL this week. I trust that the universe has my best intentions in mind.

- I've been seeing a lot of amazing shows at UCB and I'm finding it really inspiring.

- I have a cold. The best part of having a cold is that it makes my voice sound like I'm a grown up.

- I blindly moved into a sublet in Burbank this past winter. The walls in the room were gross, so I covered them in tissue paper that resembled wallpaper. On January 28th, 3 weeks after arriving in LA, I found out I had been cast in both a pilot and a movie. I was struck with the most profound sense of gratitude and spontaneously wrote the words "Thank you" all over the tissue paper. It looked great.

-It feels like there are 20 cats in my apartment right now for some furry, adorable reason.

No comments: