Thursday, September 6, 2007

My First Time

I thought I'd jump on the wagon and start a blog. Better late than never. Leave a comment, say hello. I'm happy to hear from you.

I grew up in Richmond, Virginia, and now live in a lovely apartment in Brooklyn with my boyfriend, Sam. Sam and I have a backyard. I grow roses, I grow lavender, and I tried to grow vegetables, but it didn't work out.

I got my BFA in Acting from Marymount Manhattan College and graduated Magna Cum Laude (which is Latin for something) in 2006.

I've been acting since I was a kid. I'm a member of SAG, AFTRA, and AEA. I study improv and sketch comedy at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre. I write and produce sketch comedy with my group Dutch West. I make web content with Black 20. And lastly, I've been getting into online poker. I'm terrible at it.

Seriously. I suck at Texas Hold 'em. Any advice?

No comments: