Sunday, November 14, 2010

4 jokes

These are the greatest jokes that have ever been written.

1. And why are all the zombies in suits? Presumably you just become a zombie wearing whatever you die in. Did all these people really die in their Sunday best? You're asking me to suspend my disbelief too much, AMC.

2. They figured out why bees are dying. They're killing themselves. The bees are learning that they're never gonna be A's, and it's driving them to suicide because that pun is so bad.

3. Spending an hour on Facebook makes me feel like I just spent an hour riding a carousel by myself.

4. The world is running out of exclamation points. The generation born after 1982 is using them all up. This is a big problem, people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will get better at writing great jokes.

Damn, "How To Train Your Dragon", you straight up made me cry. Holy shit. I wasn't even expecting to like you, and now this?

No comments: