Sunday, October 24, 2010

This is an email I got today. My purpose in life is to make alienated gay kids laugh.

oh my goodness....

can i just please say
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
your videos are hysterical!

me and my bestfriends first stumbled upon
your videos during our senior year of high school
but then you dissappeared and we were heartbroken,
but still super obsessed with MARY KATE EUNUCH TROLL FACE OLSEN!
(i would write my name as JOSHUA EUNUCH TROLL FACE OLSEN)
and i turned it in on a physics test like that and i got a bonus point for having the best name!
and we made matching t-shirts... ill try to email the photo.

and as soon as i saw your videos were back,
i called my best friends (we are all at different universities now)
thank you for giving us a reason to laugh.
i dont think youre capable of understanding how much your videos mean to me
(in a non-creepy way)
i had a lot of family shenanigans going on,
(my parents kicked me out because i told them i was gay)
but despite the hardship, i knew your videos could always make me laugh.

i truly appreciate all the hard work you put into them.
stay fabulous.

No comments: