Sunday, September 4, 2011

Jim and Tina


-They're both from Woodside, Queens.

-My dad is the youngest of 8 and my mom is the oldest of 3.

-My dad used to ride in the space between the subway cars on the 7 train.

-My mom always wins at Scrabble. My dad always loses at poker.

-My mom broke into Shea Stadium to see the Beatles. I think all she had to do was climb over the fence. You would have done the same.

-They used to spend Sundays walking the entire length of Manhattan. Now they spend weekends baking pies and "text mailing" me pictures of the finished product. I will never correct them on this.

This picture is from May '06 when I graduated college. My sister will correct all inaccuracies in this post and in every other thing I ever do for as long as we both are alive.

No comments: